Role: Front-End Developer (Reactjs)
Location: 100% remote with occasional visits to central Manchester office
Salary: Up to £45k + Benefits Package including staff discount & 25 Days Holiday + BHs
Start: ASAP, candidates with notice periods more than 1 month will not be suitable
Are you an experienced Software Developer with commercial experience in Reactjs development? Our client is a highly successful and well known e-commerce business that is rebuilding its website from the ground up having insourced development and set up its own internal development team in central Manchester. They are now seeking a mid-senior level Front End Developer (React) who can hit the ground running and join their existing team.
In the main project there are no design sprints as this is a like for like rebuild. However other projects follow 2-week design sprints. This role will suit someone eager to progress and be involved in the hybrid design UX process who is comfortable making decisions and acting with autonomy rather than a trainee looking for constant guidance.
- Greenfield project, redeveloping and rebuilding an existing website to replace outdated code that doesn’t function optimally
- Assisting in additional projects including a Purchasing App, Stock Forecasting App, Warehouse Mobile App. All of which are data heavy
- Involved in the design of systems and component libraries
- Component building
- Creating services that favour Analytics
- At least 18 months commercial experience in Reactjs Front-End Development
- Style Components, (preferable)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org