Role: Front-End Developer
Location: Burnley, Lancashire- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.
Salary: up to £35k (DOE)
- Rapid Career acceleration- Training and professional development
- Fun and friendly working environment with a very supportive team and ambitious business.
- Team bonding socials with office break out area including pool table and refreshments (beer fridge 😊)
- 31 days annual leave!!
- No time for boredom as you get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Hybrid working model
- Mental health support programme…..and many more
Our client is an exciting digital marketing agency supporting businesses in areas such as branding, content marketing and web design with their energetic team of in-house industry experts. The team of specialists develop exceptional systems to make businesses more productive and cost effective which has allowed them to work with a variety of national and international businesses.
As a result of new client opportunities, this fast-paced business is looking for a Front- End Developer to join their ever growing software team.
- Being part of a great team of developers you will be working on a variety of projects such as e-commerce websites, CRMS & CMS’.
- Work closely with Back-End Developers to successfully deliver project outcomes
- Responsible for front- end design and layouts
- Create front- end logic and leading front-end biased projects.
- Work and create new features/ pages without a starting visual design
- 2 + years’ experience in a Front- End Developer role
- SASS and collaboration platforms (GitHub) experience
- Ability to communicate with clients providing feedback and making adjustments until they are happy with the outcome.
Nice to haves:
- PHO for WordPress
- Lavarel, Vue, Tailwind
For more information then please contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you feel you have what it takes, then ‘Apply’ and one of our consultants will be in touch
2023 is your year 😊!!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com