Role: Senior Developer (C# .NET stack using Angular, HTML, CSS)
Location: Your choice of Remote or Office based with monthly meet ups in London/Shoreditch
Salary: Up to £70k + Benefits Package
Are you an experienced full-stack developer with strong user-facing features skills using Angular, HTML & CSS?
Our client is a specialist consultancy driving change with innovative and market leading technologies. The current team of 17 full stack C# developers now requires a proficient Senior Developer. Work covers most of the latest .Net stack including Azure, .NET Core, Angular, Web API, MVC, EF/SQL, Azure SDK Angular, HTML/CSS as well as TDD and deployed cloud servers.
You will use different technologies in an Agile environment using Jira, with a continuous build environment (on TFS). This is a rapidly growing business with a great culture that promotes input from all team members and values team players.
You will work from home or the office, with a team get together at least once per month at Shoreditch HQ.
- Building a brand-new cloud-based platform on Azure using .Net Core and Angular
- Ambitious 5-year growth targets and product evolution
- Offering secure and user-friendly tech solutions to meet complex regulatory and statutory reporting requirements
- Serving a growing international customer base
- Driving company revenue by delivering real value add builds for clients on new platform
- Producing clean and testable code
- Practicing continuous integration and advancing continuous delivery
- Adding technical specifications to user stories
- Taking part in regular knowledge/ retrospectives sharing across team
- Working closely with the Customer Success team to address bugs in real time
- Automating testing at all levels for new and existing code
- Taking part in maintaining our virtual infrastructure on Azure
- A broad range of experience with full-stack development, including user-facing features using Angular, HTML, CSS
- Real passion for producing clean, maintainable, and extensible code
- A test-aware approach to everything you build, ideally previous experience with TDD
- An adaptable working style, open to evolving team practices and the drive to work closely with other teams
- Desire for continuous improvement through critical analysis, e.g. driving conversations to address issues within the team when you see them
Search Terms: C#, Senior Developer, .Net stack , .NET Core, Angular, Web API, MVC, EF/SQL, Azure SDK Angular, HTML/CSS as well as TDD and deployed cloud servers
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org