Role: Full Stack Java / React Native Developer
Salary: Upto £70k + Benefits Package (Enhanced Pension, Private Healthcare & lot’s more!)
Location: Burnley, Lancashire (Onsite 3 days, 2 WFH/Remote)
If you are a skilled Java Developer who has experience using React Native, then keep reading!
My client is looking for a talented, driven Full Stack Developer to join their e-Commerce team and play a pivotal role in shaping product features, design, vision, roadmap, and development from start to finish. Working closely with Product Owners and project Manager to turn a vision, into reality.
Working directly within their IT Delivery Team, supporting the e-Commerce platform, mobile app, and telephone ordering platform. To provide fit-for-purpose solutions that enable positive customer experiences, drive sales, and increase the business’s profitability.
- Excellent knowledge of Java / Java 9
- Knowledge of React Native’s best practices
- Solid understanding of React principles such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience in developing and delivering complex Java-based APIs and full-stack applications
- Kubernetes & Helm
- HTML / CSS / JSP web development experience
- Excellent Object Oriented (OO) design principles
- Experience working with relational databases and JDBC
- Excellent knowledge of tools, including Docker and GIT
- Proven ability to deliver API functionality using REST
- Understanding type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- The ability to build and manage a continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Continuous improvement of our change and release processes.
- Outstanding technical problem analysis
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to coach and mentor other software developers.
- Proven Domain Driven Design experience
- Provide technical oversight and be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for other developers.
- Experienced in working in a high-pressure, time-critical operating environment.
- Time Management and Prioritisation
- Experience in supporting the critical applications of a digital business.
- Proven ability to deliver applications emphasising non-functional requirements (Scalability, Reliability, Robust, etc.)
- Good Web Security knowledge
- In-depth understanding of software development methodologies, concepts, and processes
- A positive attitude and a desire to learn constantly.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com