Role: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Home based/ remote working with travel to the office when required.
Salary: £35,000 DOE + bonus
Are you a Full Stack Web Developer with at least 12 months commercial experience?
Our client is a leading supplier of specialist clinical information systems/ digital healthcare software solutions who are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to help support both front- end and back-end development. The software enables healthcare professionals to improve patient outcomes through better data management.
- As a full stack web developer you will be constantly suggesting improvements within the agile development team; helping evolve the software products.
- Keen to experiment with prominent technologies that allows us to be competing at the top of the healthcare software ladder.
- Minimum 12 months commercial experience working with web development technologies such as Angular 2 and .NET standard/ .NET core.
- UK residency with Right to Work in the UK.
- Great communication skills with the ability to work within a team that are highly enthusiastic
- SQL/ PostreSQL
- Entity Framework
- Material Design
- Target based bonus structure (5- 10% discretionary bonus scheme)
- Enhanced Pension Contribution
- Income Protection
- Fast career progression within software development
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 Annual Leave
- Extra day off for your birthday…. and many more
If you feel like its time for a change and want to grow your career within an exciting Health Tech business then please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 recruitment directly.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org