Position: Global Service Manager – SaaS
Location: Mostly Remote (Occasional travel to Nottingham office)
Benefits: Up to £60,000 DOE + Bonus and more
Are you an experienced service manager looking for an opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is market leading company within the data space and are currently on the lookout for a global service manager to scale the team. They work with businesses from a large number of industries in order to grow and assist in decision making.
You will be accountable for the management of service for products and services onto the cloud platform, including the performance against KPI’s, planning and performing service reviews with the regions and providing a feedback loop for the regions into Global teams such as Development and SRE. This is a global role requiring you to work with multiple teams including Release Management, SRE and Support as well as the regional teams whose products and services also run on the platform.
- Define metrics (quantitative and qualitative) for service management, establish baselines and show incremental improvement through reporting and dashboards.
- Create and manage performance improvement / back to green plans.
- Process enhancements and efficiencies including where possible automation of the process and working with DevOps teams to achieve this.
- Perform Service reviews with global and regional teams covering both quantitative and qualitative measures. Involving teams such as Finance, Product and Support to give a complete view of service.
- Good awareness of appropriate tools including Jira/Service Now and experience in Service management in a cloud/SaaS environment
- Strong communications skills and excellent coordination and organisations skills needed to build strong relationships with regional and global stakeholders.
- Service Management experience in a complex SaaS or e-Comm environment.
- Background in a multi-region business.
- Exposure to SaaS business delivery.
- Strong awareness of success factors for efficient running of product operations in a SaaS / Cloud environment.
- Technical SDLC experience.
- Experience working within a support model designed to client SLAs.
- ITIL v3 Service Management in Cloud qualification would be ideal.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org