- Role – Head of IT
- Location – Remote
- Type – Fully Permanent
- Salary – £80k base + 10% bonus + 40 days holiday + pension and private medical
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager who can be responsible for supporting, managing and developing the clients enterprise business systems.
This is a hands on role, reporting directly to the VP of Enterprise Application and Business Enablement, you will manage a small team of internal people providing end-user support, Office365 services, bought in SaaS service (e.g. Salesforce), business process definition and business automation tooling.
You will also own the strategy and support for all systems, applications & infrastructure to advance the businesses aims, ensuring that infrastructure, systems, applications & processes meet all necessary legal, GDPR, security requirements.
- Proven experience running a whole IT function
- Come from development background
- No touch / Low touch – must have automation experience
- Managed a small team of 5
- Support all internal IT systems
- Cloud experience
- Manage full end to end implementations of new cloud and IT system upgrades
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com