Head of IT Security
Experienced IT Security professional needed to join a busy growing team!!
Are you currently an IT Security Lead or Head of IT Security looking for a new challenge as part of a large integration team?
As the Head of IT Security Design and Delivery, you will lead all the Information Security / InfoSec work stream activities for the group wide IT Integration programme. You will act as the SME / Subject Matter Expert and manage the InfoSec change programme and design and implement enterprise class security solutions within the large scale IT environments.
* Design, implement and test enterprise class security solutions
* Deliver IT integration security services, manage security architecture best practices
* Manage the integration of security and IT solutions
* Act as the main escalation point for critical IT Integration
* Define clout security architectures and system designs
* Coordinate with the IT Risk Manager during targeted technical risk reviews and assessments of IT and cyber risks
* Proven senior level experience as a dedicated Information Security (InfoSec) role is essential!
* Equivalent of 10 years of experience in delivering cyber security and technology risk reduction programmes or projects
* Experience documenting and reviewing security and IT designs to identify security risks and gaps
* Experience security threat /vulnerability management and remediation
* Experience implementing and managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), DLP, web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology
* Strong skills with Cloud-based services and securing cloud architectures
* Detailed technical knowledge including network security, PCIDSS, Identity and Access Management, threats, vulnerabilities and countermeasures
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com