Role – Head of US Business Development
Location – Austin, Texas
Salary – Up to $200,000 plus benefits
About the role:
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the role of the Head of US Business Development is to support the sales organization in leading the sales team, winning new business, and providing the strategic sales direction of the business with P&L responsibility.
- Develop and lead the growth of a team of new business and sales executives.
- Work alongside senior management to develop and implement a sales strategy across the US business.
- Assist the leadership team in designing, developing, and implementing scalable best practice processes to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-team collaboration.
- Develop pre-sales materials with the marketing i.e., client presentations and case study documents.
- Identify new market opportunities outside of the current core business.
- Develop appropriate engagement strategies for client interactions.
- Provide leadership in the development and growth of the new business sales team; cultivate a culture of focused hard work, collaboration, accountability and results through robust people development and performance accountability.
- Drive a culture of high performance and feedback.
- Leadership experience within a similar sales environment is essential.
- Experience working within workforce technology environments would be desirable.
- Previously worked within a rapidly growing company and sales/business development, leading on growth and strategy.
- Sales and business development experience, with a proven track record of growing pipelines and account development.
- Commercially minded individual with a good understanding of pricing models in the marketplace.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org