Human Resources and Personnel
Role: HR Business Partner
Location: Theale, Reading (Working from home during covid) with occasional travel
Salary: £60-65k + 10% Bonus & Benefits Package
Start: Ideally 1st February, or before
Are you a commercially minded, hungry, self-starter HR Business Partner from a technology background who is driven to work in an agile environment to partner with Senior Product Stakeholders to determine their HR needs and help build the HR Brand within the business?
Joining a very busy market leading and successful global fintech company whose culture is known as “the best”, you will be part of a small but busy and energetic HR Team. You must be professional, ideally educated to degree level with CIPD level 5 or 7, with 6-12 years’ experience in HR setting up business partnerships in a high-performance culture. You should be a rounded HR professional with experience in corporate benefits, career levelling, org-design, global business structure etc. Our client sells in the agile, SaaS, PaaS space so an understanding and background working in the IT sector is essential. Experience using Dayforce global HCM would be beneficial.
To be successful in this role you must be a good humoured team player, a self-starter with the ability to work without a toolset, to carve out your niche by gaining feedback from the business to identify and deliver against its needs in a corporate environment. You must be flexible in approach and mouldable, keen to learn and develop your career as an HR Business Partner with a leading brand.
Purpose & Expectation:
- Deliver on the people strategy
- implement initiatives designed by the People Success team and deliver to the business
- Act as trusted advisor to the business and stakeholders promoting organisational connectivity
- Operate as change agent, ensuring business functions develop and innovate in a creative way through use of effective people programmes
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of organisational capability
- Building credibility and strong relationships with your internal stakeholders
- Partnering closely with business leaders to help them meet the current and future needs
- Acting as the externally facing representative for People Success for the organisation
- Driving business performance through a high-performance programme
- Delivering training on OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) to key stakeholders across the business
- Working across business disciplines to lead and influence change at a strategic level
- Providing input and insight into the review and development of organisational structure and actively designing improvements, including succession planning
- Assisting with the design and delivery of a global Leadership programme
- Suggesting and implementing development/performance management activities to ensure employees maintain appropriate levels of competence to deliver business results
- Bringing the best solutions for employee retention and development
- Mentoring and coaching senior management on sensitive People related matters
- Overseeing investigations and complex employee relations matters
- Managing and/or delivering business specific People projects. Contributing actively in both regional and global People projects where required.
- Analysing and communicating employee survey results to business leaders. Partnering with each business area to drive continuous improvement.
- Supporting well-being programmes and initiatives.
- Evaluating and making recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
- Enforcing best practice across the business
- Relevant HR business partner experience with a track record of providing expert HR consultation to leadership on strategic initiatives
- In-depth UK employee relations experience and a thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to drive change and encourage innovation
- Highly collaborative style. Willingness and demonstrated ability to work in teams, as both a lead and a supporting team member.
- Must be able to cultivate strong relationships globally
- Assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organisation and flexibility to be proactive with a get-it done attitude in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate pragmatic thinking working across different functions
- Must be a self-starter, with a hands-on mentality and the ability to work with ambiguity to drive results.
- Able to deal with operational details, as well as conceptual strategic organisational issues.
- Commercial acumen and credibility, strong analytical, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Degree educated or equivalent and HR professional qualification preferred (CIPD)
- Ability to travel from time to time
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com