Role: ICT Senior Service Desk Analyst
Salary: Upto £30k + on call, overtime & benefits package
Location: Hybrid – WFH / attending office at Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a global logistics business? Due to exponential growth, they now require an ICT Senior Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
Providing incident request resolution to ensure personnel throughout the business can access and utilise software resources needed to conduct daily activities. As a Senior member, you will provide mentorship and guidance on processes and procedures to Junior team members. On top of this, you will be the technical escalation point between both 1st and 2nd line teams.
- Ability to follow process and procedure correctly and accurately.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems and applications.
- Active Directory administration (Users and Computers)
- Strong Hardware diagnostics and fault finding.
- Basic Citrix Virtual Desktop administration.
- Basic understanding of LAN and WAN network topologies.
- Provide expert 1st and basic 2nd line Incident identification, support and troubleshooting of ICT Systems, Software and Hardware.
- Take ownership of logged Incidents / Requests through to resolution.
- Take ownership for correct processing of departmental POs and Invoices.
- Ownership of the accuracy of Active Directory, ensuring object creation, modification and deletions are actioned as per process and procedure.
- Ownership of asset management database, including disposal of WEEE waste.
- Follow up the status of all assigned Tickets and ensure effective communication is provided at all stages.
- Ensure Tickets escalated to more senior Resolver Groups are correctly documented and investigated beforehand.
- Utilise any opportunities for mentoring and cross-training of junior team members.
- Work with internal Resolver Groups to ensure excellent service at all times.
- Consult with external support providers through to resolution.
- Ensure Service Desk Tickets are managed within SLAs.
- Take ownership of Service Desk knowledge base articles, ensuring they are kept current and up to date.
- Provide site visits and desk side support, as required.
- Procurement and provisioning of new Hardware and Software.
- Mentor & provide support to other team members.
- ITIL qualification.
- A desire to move into a 2nd / 3rd Line Support role.
Search Terms: ICT, Senior, Service Desk, 1st Line, 2nd Line, ITIL, Active Directory, Hardware, Software, Desk Side, Support, Troubleshooting, Citrix, Lan, Wan, Microsoft.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org