Role: IIoT Product Specialist
Location: West Sussex (hybrid working model)
Salary: £50,000 (negotiable)
- Generous bonus scheme- company and performance
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus 2 days community volunteering
- Impressive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
- 11% pension contribution
- Life Assurance- 4X annual salary
- Employee discount scheme- savings on products, attractions etc.
- Career acceleration with support on job related qualifications and training & development opportunities
As a private utility company, we are responsible for the public wastewater collection, treatment and supply across the South of England from West Sussex to Kent.
Due to growth and a multimillion-pound transformation programme, we are looking for an IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) Product Specialist who can support the PTC ThingWorx platform operation and development.
What you will do:
- Implement new business application/ new releases of business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
- Produce specifications and designs for application and its components to meet defined business needs, retaining compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- Develop, implement, and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of application solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
- Provide estimates for scope of works and associated resourcing requirements for project planning purposes.
- Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
- Provide 2nd line support as well as liaise with the IT service desk to offer support for new and upgraded application solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ team management experience with the ThingWork/ IIoT platform and exposure to the setup, configuration, troubleshooting and business reporting
- Experience in managing large scale rollout of IIoT devices as well as device setup and configuration.
- Experience in manging events and alarms in IIoT/ ThingWorx platforms
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and have strong analysis and reporting skills
- Stakeholder management with the ability to communicate with people at various levels
- Ability to manage projects and contractors
- ThingWorx accreditation
If you want to be part of this effective IT team within a company that is migrating to leading technology, upgrading networks and replacing vital infrastructure, then please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly for more information.
KEYWORDS: ThingWorx | IIoT | Product Specialist | Wastewater service | Hybrid | Remote Working
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com