Information Security Engineer
Are you an experienced Information Security Engineer looking for a new challenge in a growing company? Do you have a broad information security background covering Cloud, Networking, and operations? Please get in touch!!
Your overall aim will be to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information stored on systems by engineering, implementing, verifying, monitoring, and reporting on security controls. Applying theoretical knowledge in to practical protection of our cloud environments, endpoints, and databases, you will manage the security estate including cloud services and web applications (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
You will design, implement, test, and maintain enterprise class security systems and services to mitigate current and emerging threats.
You will define configuration policies and active tuning of DLP, cloud environments, firewalls, AD, and similar security technologies/services. You will ensure InfoSec best practices are being adhered to along with security auditing and compliance.
You will be an information security expert, specifically with:
* Information Security qualification such as CISSP or equivalent
* Experience of Cloud Security principles and management
* Hands-on experience securing Office 365, Azure, and AWS
* Hands-on experience configuring endpoint protection on both physical and virtual devices including patching and remediation.
* Knowledge and experience of securing network devices, configuring firewall rules, content filtering and intrusion detection.
* Experience with designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
* Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods
* Knowledge of frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, CIS, MITRE and OWASP
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org