Information Security Manager
3 days on site
If you have an excellent background in managing InfoSec operations this is a great opportunity for progression to a to a Head of Security Operations position!
In this position you will focuses on the overall activities of the CISO function with respect to InfoSec operational effectiveness and continuity, Information and Data security along with team development and performance.
The role will also act a point of escalation for significant issues affecting the delivery of security services for the company through internal and Third party Managed Security Services.
* Ensure consistency and maintainability of security infrastructure environments, systems and services
* Deliver effective security services and measurable risk reduction.
* Lead a team of security professionals in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities while promoting “best practice” Information Security across all business areas.
* Lead the resource planning activities to ensure availability of security specialists for operational activities and service delivery to agreed SLAs.
* Act as the point of escalation for major issues affecting security operations and compliance with SLAs and Regulatory requirements.
You will come from an excellent Infosec background, with experience managing a security operations function within a large scale corporate IT-based environment, preferably within Financial Services. This will include managing security teams, performing IT risk assessments and managing IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
In addition you will have
* Excellent knowledge of IT services and technical platforms including but not limited to: Windows, Active Directory, MS Office, MS Exchange
* Excellent knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST information security management frameworks
* Excellent knowledge of security related KPIs, KRIs and defining actionable reporting for IT and business audiences
* Strong knowledge of ITIL disciplines and practical applications to operational and governance activities
* Strong knowledge of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery process
* Strong knowledge of Risk Management processes
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com