IT Services Manager
Calling all experienced IT Services Managers looking for a new position in a well-established and growing company!
In this key position you will be responsible for delivering high performance service and reliability across the business. IT operational excellence will be your goal, ensuring that the IT services function proactively meets this.
As a strategic leader in your field, you will drive service and change capability alongside IT Service desk embedding excellence in our customer experience, being the face of service for the IT Services function
* You will be the SME for all escalations, incidents and problems within the live operational environment.
* You will be taking the lead on all operational service issues.
* You will be responsible for highlighting impact and risk to the business and leading Service Improvement Programs.
* Being an advocate for ITIL methods you will quantify and develop Continual Service Improvement opportunities.
* Drive the reduction of incidents through strong problem management capability
You will come to this role with proven experience in an ITSM / IT Service Management role, leading and transforming teams. You will own problem resolution and putting in place service improvement plans.
As an ITIL advocate you will of course be ITIL certified and be able to guide the team on ITIL methods.
You will have hands on experience of Major Incident, Problem Management, Change Enablement and understand how to mitigate risk within IT.
In terms of product experience, you will have experience with varied ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, Alemba, Remedy, or Chelwell. You will have DR, BCP, ITIL and SIAM procedure skills in an enterprise environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com