Role: Infrastructure Support Analyst
Salary: £35k – £40k + 15% bonus
Benefits: Pension (enhanced), Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance & more!
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (Hybrid – 3 days per week on site, 2 days WFH/remote)
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Support Analyst with substantial experience within Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Azure & AWS then I have an exciting new opportunity for you!
- 3+ years’ experience – Microsoft Active Directory.
- 3+ years’ experience – Microsoft Exchange & Exchange online.
- 3+ years’ experience – Supporting Microsoft users.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (2012 – 2019).
- Knowledge of MS Windows Servers & MS Exchange Servers.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 (O365) / Microsoft 365 (M365).
- Industry recognised certification within Azure, AWS, or Microsoft.
As an Infrastructure Support Analyst (Server and Systems) you will be responsible for providing users with suitable advice, guidance and assistance for the investigation and resolution of technical issues, working closely with engineers in the resolution of major incidents. You will contribute to the upgrades of systems as well as assisting with the delivery of new systems and solutions.
Reporting to the Server and Systems Team Lead, you will work across Windows Server 2008-2019 in a Windows multi domain environment, working with Exchange Online, Exchange 2016 on-premises, administration of M365 – Endpoint Manager and Azure AD, you will work with DELL & HP Hardware across multiple locations covering the UK and India.
- Ensure that systems / services are provided at an optimum performance level that meet agreed SLAs
- Provide 1st point triage for incident tickets, ensuring appropriate knowledge is captured and shared.
- Provide 1st Line Support for the infrastructure (WAN, LAN, Servers, etc.).
- Log all support related tickets via ITIL compliant ITSM platform.
- Recognise and escalate issues to team members / line manager when appropriate.
- Work with engineers and 3rd parties on complex tasks and configurations.
- Implement upgrades.
- Maintain and update technical documentation.
- Conduct installations, upgrade, moves, maintenance and decommissioning of all servers.
- Work at the direction of Engineers responsible for designing and implementing server and storage solutions.
- Analyse/clarify incidents, gather supporting information, assess impact, and either resolve or escalate quickly and effectively.
- Ensure that Service Desk activities are carried out correctly.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms – ideally Azure but AWS and other platforms are fine.
- ITIL v4 foundation principles.
- Experience within VMware and working in a virtualised environment.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Computer Science and/or equivalent technical degree or qualification.
Search Terms: Infrastructure Support Analyst, Infrastructure Engineer, AD, Active Directory, M365, O365, Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, AWS, Windows Server, MS SQL, ITIL v4, VMware, Installations, Upgrades, Moves, WAN, LAN, ITSM, Microsoft, MS Windows, Endpoint Manager, MS Exchange Servers, Exchange Online, DELL, HP, Hardware.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org