Role: Integration Architect ( HL7 / FHIR )
Salary: Up to £98k
Benefits: Pension, PMI, Life Insurance, Income Protection & more
Model: 100% WFH / Remote
Our client is a leading Healthcare Software vendor who supply their EPR products into the NHS & private Healthcare sector.
As an Integration Architect here, you will guide a team of experienced Integration Specialist’s by supporting the deployment and integration of their EPR products into live customer environments.
Required skills & experience:
- Healthcare Integration – Strong understanding of HL7 and/or FHIR
- The ability to translate customer requirements into a technical solution whilst ensuring these are clearly understood by all elements within the supply chain
- Managing key stakeholders across all levels, both internal and external
- Agile development lifecycles
- Ability to adapt to other healthcare domains for integration development and implementation
- Leading, motivating, and managing the Integration Team to develop, document and implement optimised interface solutions
- Leading and supporting product upgrades, ensuring all integrations are properly upgraded and assessed prior to going live
- Analysing interface requirements to determine feasibility of design, technical requirements, and cost
- Developing and continually refining procedures and documentation for interface testing, data validation and training
- Assisting the establishment of interface architecture practice standards and processes
- Recommending and defining cases for toolkits or 3rd party products to support integration development
- Continuously improving capabilities and deployment and integration processes including automation where possible
This is a Senior Operational Managerial role – duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character or level of responsibility within this position.
Search Terms: HL7, FHIR, EPR, EHR, Healthcare, Health-Tech, Med-Tech, Integration, Integration Engineer, Integration Specialist, Integration Architect, Interface.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org