Role: Integration Specialist
Salary: £60k-65k + 10% Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: WFH/Remote – with flexibility to attend Mansfield, Nottinghamshire if/when required.
Are you an experienced Integration Specialist looking for a new role within a Healthcare Software setting?
Our client is a leading Healthcare Software vendor supplying their EPR products into the NHS & Private Healthcare sector – due to growth within the business, they now require an Integration Specialist to join their team.
You must have:
- Previous Integration experience
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with the Linux platform
- Configure and deploy interfaces to allow integration with: PAS, PACS, OCS, XDS, PDS, Pathology, GROW etc
- Working to ITIL processes
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure a successful delivery
- Support system deployments & upgrades
- Coordinate Integration testing between 3rd party and company systems
- Provide technical assistance to all parties involved where required
- Provide 3rd Line Integration support as an extension of the Service team
- Assist Sales, Client and Project Management teams with any guidance as required, working in a collaborative manner
- Working to defined processed and accurately documenting activities
- Healthcare background – Understanding of HL7 and/or FHIR
- Mirth Connect/Nextgen Connect Integration Engine experience
- JBoss Application Server experience
- PostgreSQL or SQL Server experience
- IHE experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com