Role: Software Integration Specialist (Healthcare Software) x3
Salary: £60-65k + 10% Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: Remote with occasional visits to Mansfield, Nottinghamshire in future
Do you specialise in the integration of healthcare software solutions with NHS trusts using HL7 and/or FHIR interoperability standards?
Our client is a leading Healthcare Software vendor supplying their EPR products into the NHS & private sector healthcare. Due to growth, they now require 3 new Integration Specialists.
Project Work includes:
- Configure and deploy interfaces to allow integration with: PAS, PACS, OCS, XDS, PDS, Pathology, GROW etc.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure a successful delivery
- Support system deployments
- Support system upgrades
- Coordinate integration testing between 3rd party and company systems
- Provide technical assistance to all parties involved where required
Third line Support
- Provide third line integration support as an extension of the Service team
- Assist Sales, Client and Project Management teams with any guidance as required, working in a collaborative manner.
- Working to defined processed and accurately documenting activities
- Working to ITIL processes
An element of out of hours work is expected for this role as well as on call activities.
You must have:
- A strong understanding of HL7 and/or FHIR
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with the Linux platform
- Mirth Connect/Nextgen Connect Integration Engine experience
- JBoss Application Server experience
- PostgreSQL or SQL Server experience
- Experience within the healthcare sector
- Experience with the Windows Server platform
- IHE experience
Search Terms: Integration Specialist, NHS, HL7, FHIR, PAS, PACS, OCS, XDS, PDS, Pathology, GROW
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org