We are currently working exclusively with a global consultancy, who are specialists within the HSEQ industry. They are looking for an IT Application/Infrastructure Engineer to support their back-office team with ongoing projects relating to their global growth plans.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for leading on various IT integration and automation projects, while acting as the ‘go to’ person with any continuous improvement and transformation queries relating to IT.
- Manage various integration projects relating to Office 365 packages
- Create, maintain, and continuously improve bespoke business applications
- Train teams to develop user knowledge and competency
- Research new tools to improve existing processes
- Process automation relating to various back-end packages (Finance, HR, CRM etc.)
- Circa 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expert with Microsoft 365 packages, especially Excel
- Strong knowledge of VBA, infrastructure admin and tool management
- Strong communicator with stakeholders of various seniority levels
- ‘Out the box’ thinker who can implement creative ideas
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com