- Role – IT/ERP System Administrator
- Location – Remote plus 1 day in the Chippenham office
- Salary – £35k plus 10% bonus, private medical, pension and 25 days annual leave
This is primarily for the clients Dynamics Nav 2018 system but experience in any IT with SOX / IT General Controls administration role will be considered.
- Undertake application administration tasks for ERP and associated software systems to ensure appropriate Segregation of Duties and management of the application.
- Answer queries and resolve issues with ERP and associated software systems using the company ticketing system – escalate to the supplier as necessary.
- Maintain application support processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Manage IT General Controls for user access and access levels.
- Carry out agreed application maintenance tasks.
- Periodic review of logical access violations, security logs, user access and permission reports.
- Schedule routine restoration testing as defined for the application
- Build knowledge of the supported applications to provide expertise and technical knowledge of the applications.
- Monitor supplier and internal SLA’s
- Assist the Process Owner with upgrade planning and scheduling.
- Managing system changes and ensuring that the Configuration Management Database is kept up-to-date
- Daily Monitoring and Maintenance Activities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org