Role: IT Field Engineer (PC, Laptop, Printer, Network, EPOS)
Salary: £30k+ package including hybrid car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, on call (£3k) + benefits
Location: London – North East or South West
If you are an experienced IT Field Engineer (PC, Laptop, Printer, Network, EPOS) specialising in break-fix, troubleshooting of desktops, EPOS, Laptops and Printers, this could be the role for you!
Looking for x2 IT Field Engineers, ideally Cisco CCNA Certified, based in North East London, and x1 in South West London.
In this role you will be required to repair a variety of IT Equipment
- Hardware break-fix
- Windows Operating Systems
- Work independently and remotely, performing on site troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
- Installation, configuration, and support of Desktop/EPOS environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly.
- Complete documentation including Field Service Call reports and Customer Check sheets and ensure these are returned within SLA timescales.
- Have solid understanding of customers SLA requirements and use initiative to ensure the expectation is met and exceeded.
- Manufacturer recognised accreditations: HP/IBM/DELL
Search Terms: IT Field Engineer, IT Field Service Engineer, PC Engineer, Desktop Engineer, EPOS Engineer, EPOS, Desktop, Hardware, Software, Cisco CCNA, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Hardware Field Engineer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com