Role: IT Field Engineer
Salary: £24,000 + on-call (£5k), hybrid company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop + benefits
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
If you are an experienced IT Field Engineer specialising in break-fix, troubleshooting of desktops, EPOS, Laptops and Printers, this could be the role for you!
Looking for a highly enthusiastic, approachable, and self-motivated IT Field Engineer – you will need to be available every other week for the on-call requirement (£140 per week + £50 per call out).
- Hardware break-fix
- Windows Operating Systems
- Work independently and remotely, performing on site troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
- Installation, configuration, and support of Desktop/EPOS environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly.
- Complete documentation including Field Service Call reports and Customer Check sheets and ensure these are returned within SLA timescales.
- Have solid understanding of customers SLA requirements and use initiative to ensure the expectation is met and exceeded.
- Manufacturer recognised accreditations: HP/IBM/DELL
Search Terms: EPOS, Printers, Laptops, DESKTOP, Windows Operating Systems, Hardware, Break-Fix, HP, IBM, DELL, IT Field Engineer, IT Field Service Engineer, Information Technology Field Engineer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org