Role: IT Field Engineer
Salary: £24k base + on-call (£5k), hybrid car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop + benefits & progression!
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
If you are an experienced IT Engineer specialising in Hardware Break-Fix, Troubleshooting, EPOS, Desktops, Laptops and Printers then this could be the role for you!
Looking for a highly enthusiastic, approachable, and self-motivated IT Field Engineer – you will need to be available every other week for the on-call requirement (£140 per week + £50 per call out).
**Full UK Driving Licence Required**
- Hardware break-fix
- Windows Operating Systems
- Work independently and remotely, performing on site troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
- Installation, configuration, and support of Desktop/EPOS environment and in addition, be able to connect and install client software for various networking platforms at various customer locations in the UK.
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving techniques with the ability to adapt and learn on the job.
- Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly.
- Complete documentation including Field Service Call reports and Customer Check sheets and ensure these are returned within SLA timescales.
- Have solid understanding of customers SLA requirements and use initiative to ensure the expectation is met and exceeded.
- Manufacturer recognised accreditations: HP/IBM/DELL
Search Terms: IT Field Engineer, Information Technology Field Engineer, Field Based Engineer, Field Based IT Engineer, Hardware break-fix, Desktop, EPOS, Laptop, Printer, Windows, Windows Operating Systems, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Engineer, Information Technology Engineer, EPOS Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Hardware Support.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com