Role: IT Helpdesk
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Income Protection & more!
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk (5 days per week, on-site)
Do you have a passion for Information Technology with an excellent phone manner?
This is a great, new opportunity working for a global technology company – throughout this role you will get the chance to learn new skills and technologies in order to succeed within the world of IT.
With full training provided, you will be the first point of contact resolving 1st and 2nd Line Support technical queries in a generally calmly, confident, and clear manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Previous Customer Support / Customer Service experience
- Passion for IT – Computer literate
- Hands on approach and willingness to learn
- Provide 1st / 2nd Line Technical Support
- Raise incidents for failures and errors found during monitoring and other support duties and resolve these incidents
- Liaise with customers daily on the progress of incidents, being able to explain technical issues in a customer friendly manner
- Raise problems identified in incidents with technical and development teams
- Take ownership of incidents and be pro-active when resolving them
*Full training provided with a personal development programme*
Search Terms: 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk, IT Support, IT Technician, IT Helpdesk, IT Admin, Helpdesk Support, Hardware, Software, Troubleshooting, Installation, Configuration, CompTIA+.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com