- Role – IT QA & Release Manager
- Duration – 3 months
- Start date – ASAP
- Rate – £450-550 per day Inside
Setting, leading and managing the approach to QA & Releases to optimise end to end delivery of IT changeDesigning, managing, and coordinating the use, allocation and readiness of environments, across project teams, to enable end to end delivery of safe, secure and reliable IT solutions.
Managing, monitoring, and coordinating testing and change management of Software releases across teams, projects, and environments, prioritising in line with the IT strategy and portfolio.
Leading and driving the development of the team, where the performance and potential of people is maximised.
Leading, managing and monitoring the commercial and effective performance of any 3rd party vendors delivering testing/release services, maximising value for money.
- Building of QA & Release Teams and Capabilities
- Development and implementation of Test & Release Strategies
- Experience of Testing in both Waterfall and Agile oriented environments
- Experience of Release Management in both Waterfall and Agile oriented environments
- Experience managing both on Prem & Cloud based testing environments
- Experience of testing automation techniques, technologies, and approaches
- Experience of sourcing and managing internal & external teams
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org