- Role – IT Request Catalogue Manager (ServiceNow)
- Salary – £35-39k base plus benefits
- Location – Work in either Bedford, Birmingham, Bristol, Exeter, Guilford, Leeds or Manchester
Your new role
The Request Catalogue manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the content of the request catalogue and it’s a presentation user through the ServiceNow Service Portal. The Request Catalogue Manager is required to work alongside stakeholders (internal and external), to identify, promote and optimise the usage of the organisation standard catalogue offerings across the ecosystem. The Request Catalogue Manager will ensure all Request Catalogue Items are created to agreed standards and will be responsible for managing those standards, policies and processes. The Request Catalogue manager will ensure new and updated request catalogue content is designed and developed through the agreed processes and will actively design new and changed catalogue content for development through an agile DevOps delivery model.
What you’ll be leading on
- Owns the Request Catalogue Management Practice and champions the use if the Request Catalogue across the eco system. Ensuring the practice operates best practices across the Digital Services and coordinate interfaces between Request Catalogue Management and other processes
- Ensures all practice documentation and processes are managed and maintained, providing insight and advice on resolving cross-functional (departmental) issues.
- Responsible for chairing the Request Catalogue Working Group (Governance board) and producing the associate governance reports and supporting materials.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and annual reports on the scope and utilisation of the defined request catalogue Content
- Working with Service Design and Service Owners to design new and modified Request Catalogue Content and participate in the ServiceNow demand and delivery processes to champion those designs through the delivery process.
- Manage and maintain the catalogue and category and permissions structure within the ServiceNow Platform, undertaking periodic reviews of Request Catalogue Content to ensure currency and accuracy.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to other areas of the Digital Services organisation to improve the adoption and, where required, integration of the Request Catalogue into the wider service operations and project delivery models. Provide insight and advice on resolving cross-functional and cross supplier design issues.
To be successful
- An understanding of the Service Knowledge Management System (ServiceNow) features and functionality.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building experience.
- Experience of creating business processes from business requirements.
- Experience of driving delivery across the full range of Request Catalogue services.
- Up to date knowledge of ServiceNow releases, and the ability to propose changes to the portal to improve our User Interface and User Experience.
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com