IT Risk Analyst (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Permanent – £35k-£37k base salary + benefits
Purpose & key responsibilities of the Role:
The role will report to the Head of IT Governance, and will be primarily responsible for:
- IT M&A Risk Management: Be the Risk SME for the Advisory mergers & acquisitions (M&A), in line with the company’s agreed internal IT framework, acting as the first line assurance. This will include Policies, Business Standard and Minimum Key Controls.
- Processes and documentation: Ensure relevant processes are documented and adhered to.
- Reporting: Produce reports to provide the Technology team with status of the IT migrations taking place.
The role holder will:
- Validate and review M&A Business Standards and minimum key controls inline with regulatory deadlines currently in place
- Conduct internal governance & control reviews with the M&A stakeholders to replicate the current status and update into our risk management tooling
- Ensure appropriate M&A action plans are developed to mitigate risk and define residual risk exposure
- Evaluate the accuracy and completeness of our Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) within the M&A entities
- Identify M&A process improvement initiatives to strengthen and improve efficiencies, and increase cost savings within IT Integrations
- Maintain and improve management M&A reporting and metrics on appropriate actions through the risk management tooling
- Assist team members in their SME areas; when required
If this sounds like you then please either apply directly or send your CV to email@example.com.
NB – No sponsorship is available for this role so only those with a right to work in the UK will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org