Role: IT Service Transitions Analyst
Salary: Up to £55k + significant benefits package
Type: 12 Month FTC (fixed term contract)
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester (Hybrid – onsite 2 days per week, 3 days WFH/Remote)
If you are an IT Service Transition Analyst looking for a new opportunity, then look no further!
Working for one of the lead Automotive Dealerships throughout the UK & Ireland, you will be involved in the Sales Transformation Project revolutionising and improving the way their customers do business.
The role will primarily lead, plan, and execute the Service Transition of the Sales Transformation programme – achieving smooth delivery of new, changed, or retired IT Systems/Services by ensuring an appropriate level of business engagement, planning, communications, and due diligence has been undertaken prior to deployment.
- Previous experience within the Project management office
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service Management lifecycle
- Ability to work to close deadlines
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Work across multiple projects
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating all key artefacts and documentation to fulfil the process with the support of PMO where required and appropriate for the Sales Transformation Program
- Ensure transition processes are followed as part of the Idea to Live Governance Framework Process
- Lead, Plan, and Execute service transition on a Sales Transformation Programme
- Serve as an expert on operational readiness and Change processes
- Provide guidance and support to enable change delivery teams to comply with Idea to Live Service Transition
- Responsible for managing appropriate stakeholders and messaging
- Work within the wider project team offering input throughout the process
- Ensure Documentation has been produced
- Work with PMO, Programme and Project Managers to ensure Service transition processes are followed.
- Responsible for obtaining any required information and documentation from the workstream leads
- Attend a weekly 121 with the Sales Transformation Programme Manager
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org