Role: IT Support Technician
Location: Swindon (hybrid working model). Shift patterns, 9am-5:30pm
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Store discounts/ retail discounts portal
- Wellness programme
- Great Holiday Allowance including enhanced maternity/ paternity leave, birthday off, week off if you get married and even a day off when you become a Grandparent!
- Increased annual leave due to long service
- Refer a friend scheme
- Training workshops
- Gym Membership and cycle to work scheme
- Career acceleration
As a luxurious furniture store with over 28 outlets and several warehouses we need a talented and forward-thinking IT Support team to provide technical solutions to our head offices and sites all over the UK. We are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join the team and get stuck into helpdesk tickets!
What you will do:
- Resolving technical issues such as hardware and networking issues, Password resetting and security and diagnosing software problems.
- Providing full 1st and 2nd line support
- Communicate effectively with more senior technical personal as and when more complex issues arise
- Develop an ability to fix IT issues through innovation and collaboration maintaining service improvement.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years previous experience in a similar position
- Great understanding of the Microsoft stack (Office, Cloud, Hardware and Operating Systems)
- Ability to get to grips with legacy systems
- Zen Desk tool experience (Desirable)
If you wish to apply for this position or want to know more information then please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org