Tyne and Wear
Role: Support Technician
Salary: £21,500 + 5-10% bonus scheme + benefits package
Do you have a passion for technology and an excellent phone manner?
In this role you will act in an operational support capacity, monitoring the company’s software products, raising, and resolving incidents on behalf of customers and primary care services.
- Passion for IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of PC and common server hardware set-up and configuration
- Hands on approach and willingness to learn
- Remotely monitor the company’s software installed on internal data centres and external data centres
- Raise incidents for failures and errors found during monitoring and other support duties and resolve these incidents.
- Liaise with customers daily on the progress of incidents
- Raise incidents with third parties including clinical system providers, own and progress these incidents to resolution, escalating where necessary.
- Plan and organise installation, upgrade, reinstallation, and project completion activities with the customer
- Plan incident resolution activities with the customer
- Provide support by application of known fixes and other tasks
- Take ownership of incidents and be pro-active when resolving them
- Support users in the use of the company’s software by providing necessary training and advice
- Raise problems identified in incidents with technical and development teams
Search Terms: 1st line, 2nd line, Troubleshooting, IP, DNS, Microsoft, Technician, Support, Customer Service, Customer Support, DMS, IT, Technician, Service Desk, Helpdesk, Hardware, Troubleshoot, CompTIA +
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com