Role: Support Technician
Salary: £22,500 + 5-10% Bonus
Benefits: Pension, PMI, Income Protection and Life Insurance
Location: Hybrid with flexibility to attend Mansfield, Nottinghamshire HQ
Are you a confident, well-spoken individual looking for a new opportunity within the world of IT? If you have excellent phone manner, this could be the role for you!
I am recruiting for a leading Healthcare Software vendor who require a Support Technician to join their team – an ideal candidate would have great interpersonal skills and a genuine passion for IT.
- Logging fault calls into a call management system
- Perform initial diagnosis and where possible resolve basic issues
- Triaging and escalating calls to technical teams for more in-depth diagnosis and resolution in line with agreed service levels
- From time to time, you may be expected to provide onsite support for new projects and installations.
This an application support role however you should understand technical IT applications, file structures and permissions and ideally have previous IT helpdesk / Service Desk experience including working to strict service level agreements.
- SQL Querying
- Dragon Voice Recognition
- Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of ITIL service management protocols
- IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / Technical Support / Administration
Search Terms: First Line Support, 1st Line Support, SQL Querying, Dragon Voice Recognition, Linux Operating Systems, Knowledge of ITIL service management protocols, IT Help Desk, IT Service Desk, Technical Support, Administration
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com