Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Position: Java Developer
Location: Merseyside (Hybrid)
Benefits: £50,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
Currently on the lookout for a Java developer to join an exciting national logistics company. Based in Merseyside, this company are offering mostly remote working and are very flexible so would be happy to accept applications from candidates that are not local. They are looking to bring in a developer to scale the team. If you would like to work for a company that values its employees and enjoys working in a fast passed environment this could be the role for you.
- Delivery of new functionality/systems and maintenance of existing systems, from design through to implementation, and post implementation support.
- Follow agile development practices, including daily scrum, planning, and retros.
- Continuous Delivery is at the core of our development approach.
- Contribute to the overall design of our systems.
- Delivery of quality code to defined standards.
- Test Driven Development.
- Working collaboratively across IT and Business functions to deliver solution or resolve underlying production system issues.
- Provision of Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Working on a rota basis to provide Out of Hours Support.
- At least 2 years Java development experience.
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience with one or more: Microservices, Kafka, Mongo, Jenkins / Ansible.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced flexible delivery team
- Event Streaming
- React Native.
- ELK Stack.
- CI/CD approach.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org