Position: Junior SRE
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Benefits: £50,000 – £60,000 + Benefits
Are you an SRE some hands on experince looking for an opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is market leading company within the data space and are currently on the lookout for a Junior SRE to expand the scope of service. They work with businesses from a large number of industries in order to grow and assist in decision making.
In this role you will be collaborating with colleagues to deliver the innovation and execution of a continual roadmap of infrastructure cost and performance optimisations. As a junior you will have the opportunity to develop and learn from a number of very experienced engineers. Collaborating with the SRE teams as well as regional stakeholders and a global IT team.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with OpenShift and/or RedHat.
- Automation and configuration tools (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, RunDeck).
- Database knowledge, experience working with SQL.
- Highly organised and with a good attention to detail
- EKS cluster experience would be highly regarded.
- Cloud experience with Azure OR GCP.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org