Role: Junior Test Technician
Location: Gloucestershire- Hybrid working model
Salary/ Benefits: £26,000 plus 12% bonus scheme, pension and 25 days annual leave.
Were you one of those kids that had a passion for making things? Maybe creating a soapbox car whilst others were glued to a games console. Has surveillance and radar systems always intrigued you?
If you have a passion for engineering, then I want to speak to you. This is a hands on role mixed with data analysis monitoring screens and taking notes whilst communicating with the flight team.
Som3 are currently working with a private company that specialise in delivering testing, evaluation and expertise in the rapidly emerging and evolving Counter Drone environment.
Due to company growth and new contracts, this company are looking for a Junior Test Technician to help offer security critical support in a variety of projects to the public sector.
- Supporting the test and evaluation of counter unmanned aerial systems technology
- Direct support to the test programme as well as assisting with ongoing maintenance tasks
- Offer technical support including training and simulation systems.
- NVQ or equivalent in mechanical, electrical or software engineering
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Security clearance eligibility
- Willing to undergo ‘drone pilot’ training
- GCSE English and Maths
- Able to work weekends and nights occasionally
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work within a team and independently effectively.
This is great opportunity to join a private start up business in a very niche market with work directly with the UK Government.
For more information please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
Over and out!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com