Key Account Manager
£40k, £80k OTE
Exciting growth has meant this Telecommunications company is looking for a Key Account Manager to cover the Scotland market. Key areas – Unified Communications, CaaS, Telecommunications, Mobile, Managed network services
Based from Kilmarnock or Dumfries, you will be responsible for a number of account of various sizes including some large, key clients.
You will manage the customer accounts, selling the portfolio of services to expand the footprint within the account.
* Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets. 100% of target is the expectation
* Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing customer accounts
* Monitor customer accounts within the allocated sales area to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited
* Keep in regular contact with existing customers to generate further sales, anticipate issues and identify new product opportunities
* Generate sales leads through research, data mining and networking. Respond diligently and promptly to incoming inquiries from customers
* Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
You will have an excellent track record of solution sales experience within Unified Communications, CaaS, Telecommunications, Mobile, Managed network services etc.
* At least 5 years solutions sales experience with a demonstrable track record of success in a targeted sales environment.
* Excellent sales and account management techniques
* Proven history if hitting targets
* Happy to travel and visit customer sites across Scotland
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com