Role: Lead Technical Systems Administrator (AWS)
Salary: £70k-£75k + 5-10% bonus scheme & significant benefits package
Location: WFH/Remote (UK based)
If you are an experienced Senior / Team Lead AWS Technical System Administrator, looking for a new opportunity working for a lead healthcare software vendor then keep reading!
In this role you will manage and coach a small team of AWS Technical System Administrator’s, assisting with the delivery and maintenance deploying products into live customer environments.
- Previous experience leading Support and/or Application teams
- Experience in AWS cloud platform services and administration
- Demonstrable experience supporting Red-Hat Linux infrastructure
- Experience of working with MariaDB/MySQL relational database
- Leading, coaching, and managing a small team of technical specialists to deliver and maintain the deployment of products into live customer environments
- Analysing, developing, interpreting, and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration, and integration of systems
- Supporting the deployment of services on the AWS public cloud. Knowledge of cloud architecture principals and deployment of IaC through tooling such as CloudFormation
- Supporting the evaluation, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, and administration of new and upgraded software applications
- Conducting problem analysis and resolving application problems
- Maintaining and extending monitoring, metrics, and alerting systems using software Zabbix
- Developing and maintaining operations services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Assessing and recommending improvements to applications, software, communications, and operating systems
- Communicate clearly with Software development and Product teams
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for system applications and resolution of faults, enhancements and modifications to applications, and maintenance instructions
- Maintaining technologies (including user access, access policies, etc.) to ensure Application security and perform audits as required.
- Support and work closely with internal team
- Take part in out of hours on-call if need arises
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience within healthcare
- Experience with containerization and CI tooling
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
Search Terms: AWS Technical System Administration, AWS Tech Sys Admin, Technical Systems Administrator, AWS, Application, Support, AWS Cloud, Red-Hat Linux, RHEL, Linux, MariaDB, MySQL, CloudFormation, Configuration, Testing, Maintenance, Administration, Zabbix, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Power BI, CI tooling, Healthcare Software, Pathology.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org