City of London
Role: Lead Oracle Cloud Support Consultant (ERP)
Salary: £90k – £100k + benefits (Pension, Private Healthcare)
Location: London, Manchester, or Gloucestershire (on-site 5 days per week)
If you don’t already hold DV clearance, you WILL be required to go through DV clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 10+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
If you are an experienced Lead Oracle Cloud Support Consultant (ERP), looking for a new opportunity to work within a professional, secure, environment then this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for leading the Oracle Cloud ERP and Finance Support Team for the customer, managing the workload in co-ordination with the other leaders, oversee resource management, technical escalation and development of the team.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the role will also work closely with the Account Director / other Leads to ensure the customer experience exceeded expectations.
- British Citizen with 10+ Years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- Previous experience as a Senior / Team Lead
- Expert in multiple ERP modules
- Exceptional knowledge of the Oracle ERP suite; specifically Finance and Projects
- Ability to work across multiple deliverables
- Demonstrates tenacity to overcome challenges and see an issue or piece of work through to the end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer/relationship management skills
- Managing the Oracle ERP support for the customer including request fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change
- As appropriate undertake root cause analysis of customer issues raised, apply fix as necessary and manage through to resolution
- Managing expectations with the customer through change and/or issue lifecycle
- Working with the customer to identify and document business requirements
- Manage the team of support consultants and graduates, providing both line management as well as support and guidance in their technical development in support.
- Supporting the design of the technological solution for the customer and ensure best practice approaches, tools and templates are used, and manage the team to deliver high quality solutions and services.
- Overseeing Oracle ERP SRs ensuring they are managed and chased appropriately with Oracle
- Establish strong and effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Initiative-taking articulation of appropriate system enhancements and process workaround solutions
- Fully document all solutions developed
- Supporting the customer and wider team through testing activities
- Stay up to date with the Oracle ERP roadmap, new functionality, and releases
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com