City of London
Title: Lead Oracle Payroll Support Specialist (HCM)
Salary: £80k-£90k DOE + significant benefits package
Location: Manchester, London, or Gloucestershire (on-site 5 days per week)
If you don’t already hold DV clearance, you WILL be required to go through DV clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 10+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
As a Lead Oracle Cloud Payroll Support Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the Oracle Cloud Payroll Support team for the customer, managing the workload and in co-ordination with the other leaders, oversee resource management, technical escalation, and the development of the team.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the role will work closely with the Account Director and other leads, to ensure that the customer experience exceeds expectations.
- British Citizen with 10+ Years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- Previous experience working as a Senior / Team Lead
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of modules in the Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) suite but particularly Payroll
- Knowledge of the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) database
- You will need to have previous experience using the application so you understand all areas
- Experience of ITIL fundamentals (ITIL certification is a huge bonus)
- Managing the Oracle Payroll support for the customer including request fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change
- As appropriate undertake root cause analysis of customer issues raised, apply fix as necessary and manage through to resolution
- Managing expectations with the customer through change and/or issue lifecycle
- Manage the team of support consultants and graduates, providing both line management as well as support and guidance in their technical development in support
- Working with the customer to identify and document business requirements
- Supporting the design of the technological solution for the customer and ensure best practice approaches, tools and templates are used, and manage the team to deliver high quality solutions and services.
- Overseeing Oracle SRs ensuring they are managed and chased appropriately with Oracle
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Establish strong and effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Proactive articulation of appropriate system enhancements and process workaround solutions
- Fully document all solutions developed
- Supporting the customer through testing activities
- Stay up to date with the Oracle payroll roadmap, new functionality, and releases
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
- Ideally, CIPP certified
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org