City of London
Job Title: Lead Oracle Cloud Tester
Salary: £90k-£110k + significant benefits package
Location: London, Manchester, or Gloucestershire (on-site 5 days per week)
If you don’t already hold DV clearance, you WILL be required to go through DV clearance – to meet this, you must be a British Citizen with 10+ Years in UK, no previous convictions, and a clean financial history.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Customer Supporting all other technical and application functional workstreams. Working closely with other leaders, managing the workload, and overseeing resource management, technical escalation and developing the team.
This is a great role if you are keen to get “hands on”, you will spend 80% of your time in the delivery of test activity with the remaining time spent managing / developing the team.
To be considered, you will have experience in both manual and automated testing having worked in demanding environments to deliver vital outputs brought by testing for the benefit of product quality, and user adoption.
- British Citizen with 10+ Years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- Experience of Testing within Oracle
- Extensive experience with Oracle Fusion ERP modules
- Extensive experience with HCM Cloud modules
- Excellent knowledge of the Oracle Cloud toolset and Oracle Cloud release cycle
- Experience in the use and deployment of Selenium (automation)
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and testing throughout the lifecycle of deployments into production
- Managing the quality and testing required to under-pin the ongoing release cycles for the Oracle Fusion ERP and HCM Cloud modules and related interface points
- Planning, designing, deploying, maintenance and troubleshooting through the Authority owned layers of the Testing Development Life Cycle
- Creating and executing an automated test strategy aligned to business needs
- Providing a consultative and yet hands-on approach, advising on automation testing best practices based on your experiences and market trends
- Support the team in reviewing existing customer manual test scenarios/scripts on an ongoing basis and identifying those ones which can be automated
- Carry out the assessment of Oracle quarterly release patches identifying a suitable testing approach and completing an impact assessment for each release
- Liaise with the Senior Management team, Project Management team, Consulting, Support and Outsourcing teams on testing projects and strategies
- Champion, lead, develop and enforce the discipline of best practice for quality and testing
- With senior management, define and implement the role testing plays within the organisation
- Deploy and manage the appropriate testing framework and input into requirements for associated infrastructure e.g., suitable test environments
- Through test reports and issue logging plus also further discussions with support teams, help identify testing defects such that they are clearly understood and resolved through re-test via incident management, Problem Management and Change as appropriate
- As appropriate support the activity of root cause analysis of customer issues raised during test cycles, supporting the process through to resolution
- Managing expectations with the customer and internal teams through the testing lifecycle
- Manage the team of testers, graduates, and Selenium developers, providing both line management as well as authoritative support and guidance in their technical development
- Responsible for delivering a testing strategy and specific plans as required in conjunction with the customer and team leads, covering unit testing, system integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing
- Coordinate and ensure quality of all testing activities during every stage of the test process
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses as required
- Establish strong and effective relationships with both internal and external customers
- Supporting the customer through testing activities as needed
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com