Role: Marketing Executive
Benefits: Up to £30,000 + more
Currently on the lookout for a marketing executive with at least 1-year commercial experience to join an exciting software development company based in London in order to scale the team.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has an eye for detain and has good campaign management and copywriting skills. This role would be a predominately onsite position with the scope for occasional remote working.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver the annual marketing strategy, generate leads and hit targets.
- Work collaboratively to prepare and execute marketing activity including digital, email, direct, blogs and white papers.
- Take ownership of the company social media.
- Design innovative marketing materials including adverts, flyers, e-newsletters, banners and brochures.
- Production of videos in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Writing and proofreading.
- Assist in coming up with new ideas to help the business move forward.
- Relevant B2B marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Experience using Apple Mac applications along with WordPress, Abode Creative Cloud and Google Docs applications.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time-management skills.
- Proactive, creative, energetic, self-confident, and a highly motivated team player.
- Able to work individually and unsupervised as well as part of a wider team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org