Role: Microsoft D365 Power Platform Developer
Location: Fully remote working with minor travel to office/ client base.
Salary: £60,000- £80,000 (DOE)
If you have a passion for technology and development within a culture of collaboration and innovation, then we want to speak to you!!!!
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation and technology services, leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions.
Working on some of the largest Microsoft projects on the market you will be part of an experienced team within a wide range of industries.
- Delivery focused role all built on Microsoft technology across Power Platform, D365 and Azure, working on a client at a time
- Design solutions and implement configurations for Dynamics 365
- Follow software engineering best practices contributing to the design of a solution whilst being part of a team using declarative tools backed by Microsoft.
- Bring forward ideas and see them implemented to help shape the Microsoft Business Applications technical capability.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Broad understanding of D365 and Microsoft Tech stack, as well as a passion for software engineering
- Familiar with Dynamics 365 SDK and tooling, .Net, Microsoft Dataverse Web API and related technologies
- Experience with the setup of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Azure DevOps
- Desire to develop own knowledge studying for certifications.
- Fully remote working with minor travel to the closest office and client site. Its all your choice. If you like to be in the office often, you are more than welcome to do so.
- Professional development and accelerated career progression which leads to additional an annual bonus.
- Access to Microsoft exams with financial rewards, time off for training and development.
- Mentoring programme.
- Income protection- 50%
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Healthcare with access to GP 24/7
- Pension contribution of 10%
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays with opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Gym Membership
- Share options
- Shopping and childcare vouchers
- Car leasing scheme for more senior members of staff……and many more!
*There is also the opportunity for a ‘Flexible Benefits Scheme’ where you can adjust specific benefits that will best suit your lifestyle*
If you want to be part of a unique company that helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful then look no further.
For more information about all roles and job specifications then please ‘Apply’ if you feel you have the skills or contact som3 Recruitment directly.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org