Position: .Net Developer
Location: Nottingham (hybrid working)
Benefits: Up to £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Are you a proactive developer looking for an opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is market leading company within the data space and are currently on the lookout for a .Net Developer to scale the team. They work with businesses from a large number of industries in order to grow and assist in decision making.
As this is a recently formed team this role would require an individual who is proactive in their approach, keen on getting stuck into projects and does not need any micromanagement.
- Working as part of an existing agile team to develop quality solutions within required deadline.
- Collaborating effectively to support the full product lifecycle.
- Serving as an expert on applications and providing technical support
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging greenfield codebases
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Write clean, scalable code, with a view towards SOLID principles, design patterns and best practices
- 3 years+ experience in Web development technologies
- Back-End development technologies – ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, REST
- BDD / TDD experience
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools – GIT, Jira, Confluence (or similar)Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to analyse problems and requirements
- .NET Core Web API development experience
- Experience with Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Automated Testing Tools (e.g. xUnit, Specflow)
- RESTful and Microservice Architectures
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org