We are currently working with a leading financial organisation who, down to a large period of growth, are looking to hire a Network and Telephony Analyst to support their IT infrastructure team. They are in the middle of a large IT infrastructure transformation project, and this role will play a key part in the day to day running of the busy team.
You will be the main point of contact for supporting critical BAU communication and policies for a rapidly growing group of companies.
This role is a hybrid working pattern, with 3 days a week working out of either their Chatham or Wolverhampton office.
- Incident and change management of all support requests submitted to the team
- Assist with implementation of new and existing solutions and policies
- Support business configuration of voice solutions for clients
- Analyse bespoke voice products to group requirements
- Monitor voice traffic and controls of network resource performance
- Experience in a similar role within a relevant working environment is essential
- Previous knowledge of supporting on premises and cloud voice technologies
- Knowledge of configuration of voice platforms, IVRs, Cisco or PBX is desirable
- A relevant computer science qualification is essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com