Job Title: Network Solutions Architect
Salary: Up to £70k + £20k Bonus (Paid £5k Quarterly) + £7.2k Car Allowance
Package includes: Phone, laptop, certified training & comprehensive benefits package
Location: Home based ideally somewhere between the North West & South East, travelling to customer sites on occasion
Are you a Network Solutions Architect with strong skills in Pre-Sales & writing Bid Responses. In this role you will translate customer challenges into innovative technical solutions, responding to ITT’s & RFP’s you will also embed yourself with partners and vendors to champion company services. You must have a strong background in the design of network technical solutions from traditional Routing & Switching to Wireless and SD-WAN. You will be familiar with vendors such as Cisco, Meraki, VMware, Aruba & Dell amongst others.
In this role you will play a pivotal role in owning, developing, and driving high-value/profile opportunities (incl. bids responses), generated by sales and commercial teams, through the sales cycle from initial qualification, through solution proposal, to successful handover to the internal technical delivery teams. Where an opportunity falls outside your area of technical discipline, you will be responsible for engaging with the appropriate internal or third-party resources to ensure a fit-for-purpose solution is proposed. Another key responsibility of the role includes being the interface between sales and technical teams, acting as an promoter of services and capabilities to channel partners, end-customers and stakeholders along with being integral to the identification and development of solutions offerings.
- Solutions Pre-Sales and Bid Responses
- Channel Partner and Vendor Relationships
- Solutions Development
- Engagement Governance
Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role as Network Solutions Architect, you will have broad experience and knowledge of helping organisations modernise through outcomes-based solutions with a focus area in enterprise and data centre networking (Connected Networks). Key vendors in the networking discipline include Cisco, Meraki, VMware, Aruba and Dell.
Knowledge, Skills and Characteristics
- Two or more years in a similar Solutions Architect type role
- Commercially astute with a winning mentality
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Experienced, mature, influential, assertive, and diplomatic
- Able to operate independently or as part of a larger team
- Able to network with industry peers and customers
- Thrive on being a problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box
- Industry leading knowledge of within technical discipline
- A flexible approach to work and prepared ‘go the extra mile’ to exceed customer expectations
- Applies knowledge and skills through handling complex problems beyond own area of expertise
For more information please apply!
Search Terms: Solutions Architect, Connected Networks, Wireless, SD-WAN, Routing & Switching, Cisco, Meraki, VMware, Aruba & Dell, Solutions Design, Network Design, Pre-Sales Consultant, Network Pre-Sales, Bid Response, ITT, RFP, RFQ
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com