Role: IT Network Team Leader
Location: Hybrid, you must be based within 45 minutes of Accrington, Lancashire
Salary: £50-60k + Benefits
Are you an IT Network professional with Network Engineering and Architecture experience? You must be a hands on network technologist and able to lead a small team of Network Technicians. You must be confident to design and implement network modernisation projects to bring existing systems up to date. There is a £1m investment to update network systems and architecture so this presents an excellent opportunity for you to be integral in the design and build of cutting edge network architecture to best practice standards.
Our client are large e-commerce business, providing a consumer service to over 2 million customers through their award-winning App & websites. They are currently undertaking a digital transformation program that will deliver the best service to their customers to ensure they remain as one of the UK’s leading e-commerce businesses.
As Network Team Leader you will manage and monitor the provision and maintenance of secure and reliable installation, configuration, troubleshooting, application deployment and Network expertise, aligned to all governance, compliance and quality standards and expectations.
- Ensuring the effective provision and maintenance of safe, secure, performant and reliable Network environments, enabling the delivery of business objectives and goals
- Monitoring, providing and maintaining the integrity of Network platforms and environments, building and maintaining resilience and delivering business continuity
- Managing and developing the performance and potential of the Network team
- Proactively identifying, recommending and improving ways of working in deployment of Network systems, supporting and delivering continuous service improvements across IT, the business and end users
- Ensuring team adherence to all compliance, governance, quality and security standards, delivering a safe, secure and reliable Network service to the business
You must have:
- Significant experience of successful delivery and deployment of Networks in a commercial environment
- Ability to deliver in a demanding and pressurised environment
- Experience in effectively managing a range of tasks and priorities, simultaneously
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills and an ability to collaborate in the technical arena
- Ability to engage, challenge and influence system users
- Ability to work in a team or on their own
- Proven track record in leading the performance of others at supervisory level Appropriate professional qualification/experience
- Excellent critical thinking and solution creation skills
- Confident and resilient
- Hands on skills in design and implementation of network and voice technologies, including AWS and Azure, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Nexus, Cisco LAN, Aruba LAN, WLAN and Aruba CPPM etc.
- Driving licence and own car
Search Terms: Network Team Leader, AWS and Azure, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Nexus, Cisco LAN, Aruba LAN, WLAN and Aruba CPPM, SD-WAN
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com