Real Estate and Property
Role: On-Site Engineer (2nd/3rd Line)
Salary: Up to £40k DOE plus Benefits
Exciting opportunity for and experienced IT Support Engineer to join an international real estate company. This role is based over both London and Slough and would require someone who is happy to travel to either site.
This role would allow you to provide support across all lines. In addition, there are opportunities for the right individual to progress throughout the company, participating in ad-hoc project delivery and becoming a service technical lead on a vast number of technology services.
- Experience in an on-site engineer role
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Experience using ServiceNow for service management.
- Experience supporting business applications.
- Microsoft server technologies and system care experience.
- Have a good understanding of networks and network fundamentals.
- Previous experience with Tech Bar would be very desirable.
- £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Workplace pension.
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Cycle To Work Scheme.
- Dental Insurance.
- Much more!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com