Role – IT Field Engineer / On-site Engineer
Location: Based from home in the Midlands
Salary: To £33k + £4.8k Car Allowance + expenses + Significant Benefits Package
Are you an experienced IT Field Engineer or On-Site Engineer that is willing to travel?
Our client are a large MSP and require a confident and experienced Engineer with a broad IT skill-set to support one of their large clients over multiple sites. You will be involved in a large PC refresh project initially with other projects in the pipeline including Cyber Essentials, Network refresh, Mobile & Fixed telephony, Azure migration, 365 adoption etc. There will also be support and maintenance.
You must be:
- Able to Deliver On-Site services for a client and have a car and driving licence
Capable of working independently and remotely on a wide range of products.
- Able to follow documented procedures
Committed to own personal development.
- End user hardware support
- Infrastructure support – servers and networks
- PC and Laptop imaging
- Incident resolution and Service Request delivery – second line support in line with customer processes and SLAs
- Desktop support
- VC Support
- Printer support
- Installations, move and changes
- Implementing changes in line with customer CAB process
- Assisting with site-based project delivery activities
- Building relationships between IT and business teams
Experience and Skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize issues on a case-by-case basis
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working in an ITIL based Service Desk
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies
- Hardware platforms including Lenovo & HP laptops & Cisco phones.
- Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Azure, Defender, Intune, SCCM and Intune
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
IT Field Engineer, Hardware Break/Fix, Support, Administration, Active Directory, Azure, Defender, Intune, SCCM and Intune, WAN/LAN/Desktop, PC and Laptop imaging, Desktop Support, 2nd Line Engineer
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com