Role: Operational Technology Systems Manager
Benefits: £85,000 – £90,000 + Bonus and more
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid)
Are you an experienced operations/service delivery professional looking for an opportunity within a nationally known utilities company? Our client are currently on the lookout for a permanent operational technology systems manager who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
This role will see you reporting to the Head of Business Technology Services and managing a small team. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of services and changes; offering development, technical and functional leadership to assist transformational programmes of works for key operational systems.
- Line management of Operational Systems team either directly or indirectly via mangers leading to achieve organisational goals.
- Development and maintenance of an Operational Technology Systems strategy. In support of this, they will ensure that a prioritised roadmap and delivery timeline for new and improved capability and functionality is developed.
- Accountable for the effective management of all Operational Technology Systems Applications, functional and technical resources directly and indirectly.
- Working globally in a matrix management ecosystem to ensure adherence to SLAs/OLAs and agreed KPIs plus constantly building business relevant KPI’s.
- Ensuring all governance and control is followed by teams to meet service demand and project delivery.
- working with internal and external stakeholders for audit and compliance needs across Operational Systems capabilities.
- 10+ years of management experience.
- Demonstrable experienced in managing a global Operational Technology Systems support competency centre, or similar sized support group.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills – Ability to articulate complex situations clearly.
- IT Service Management ITIL v4.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility, and to influence at all levels in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organisation.
- Confident, self-starter attitude with the ability to drive best practice innovation.
- Highly collaborative approach with a strong work ethic.
- Agile/SCRUM experience desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org