Role: Oracle Cloud Consultant (ERP)
Salary: Negotiable DOE + Significant benefits package
Location: London, Manchester, Gloucestershire (on site 5 days a week)
If you do not already hold DV clearance, you WILL be required to go through DV clearance – to meet this, you must be a British citizen with 10+ years in the UK, no previous convictions, and a clear financial history.
If you are an experienced Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant, with excellent knowledge of the Oracle ERP Suite (Finance + Projects), then I have the role for you!
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of incidents, problem resolution and change activities.
- British citizen with 10+ years in the UK (no gaps longer than 6 months)
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle cloud
- Good level of skill in multiple ERP modules
- Ability to work across multiple deliverables.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer/relationship management skills.
- Demonstrate tenacity to overcome challenges and see an issue or piece of work through to the end.
- A background in Finance, with some finance qualification
- Experienced of ITIL fundamentals: incident, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Project Management experience
- Process improvement experience
- Attend internal & external meetings – follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
- Managing the Oracle ERP Support for the Customer including request fulfilment, Incident Management, Problem Management and Change
- As appropriate undertake root cause analysis of Customer issues raised, apply fix as necessary and manage through to resolution.
- Managing expectations with the Customer through change and/or issue lifecycle
- Working with the customer to identify and document business requirements.
- Supporting the design of the technological solution for the Customer and ensure that good-practice / best-practice approaches, tools, and templates are used, and manage the Team to deliver high quality solutions and services.
- Overseeing Oracle ERP SRs ensuring they are managed and chased appropriately with Oracle
- Establish strong and effective relationships with both internal and external Customers.
- Proactive articulation of appropriate system enhancements and process workaround solutions
- Fully document all solutions developed.
- Supporting the customer and wider team through testing activities
- Stay up to date with the Oracle ERP roadmap, new functionality, and releases.
Search Terms: Oracle, Oracle Cloud, Technical consultant, ERP, HCM, Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant, Application Support, Finance Projects, ITIL, Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org